Transform Your Ideas Into Something Worthwhile
How to be a creative genius — explained!
I hereby refer to the following book which is available online:
Speed Reading Genius: How To Be A Genius
Speed Reading Genius shows you all the methods you need to be a genius. The author presents to you how to improve your…
Writing this book certainly was life changing for me. I want to give more details on the concepts presented in this book and hope you’ll find this article useful.
What is Output?
The only measurement of “genius” is output — but what is it exactly.
Output refers to the results or products that are produced as a result of an activity or process. In the context of becoming a genius, Output refers to the creative and original works or ideas that are produced by a person.
For example, a scientist might produce a groundbreaking research paper, while an artist might create a new and unique painting.
It is through the production of original and innovative ideas and works that a person can demonstrate their intellectual and creative abilities, and contribute to the advancement of knowledge and understanding in their field.
Learning and input
To create output, a person must engage in a process of learning.
You need to experiment, find things out, be willing to take risks, and push the boundaries of what is currently known and understood.
A person must be willing to put in the time and effort to develop their skills and abilities, and be open to new ideas and perspectives.
What “being productive” means
Geniuses are known for their ability to produce a large amount of output, often in the form of books, scientific papers, artwork, or other creative works.
This output not only demonstrates their knowledge and understanding of a subject, but it also shows their ability to think critically and come up with new and innovative ideas.
Creating output requires a combination of input and creativity.
Input refers to the information and knowledge that is taken into the mind, and it is through input that we acquire the necessary knowledge and understanding to create output. However, it is not enough to simply have knowledge, it must be transformed into something new and unique through the process of creativity.
Have a clear vision
To create output, one must have a clear vision or idea of what they want to achieve.
This goal should be specific, practical, and achievable. Once a goal is established, it is important to gather input through research and study, and then use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to transform this input into something new and unique.
It is also important to remember that output is not just about having good ideas, but also about the execution of these ideas.
A genius is not only able to come up with new and innovative ideas, but they are also able to turn these ideas into practical, achievable outcomes.
“When you focus on how you’re helping others with your ideas, and who you want to be in the world, you’re far better able to keep things in perspective.”
– Dorie Clark, The Long Game
The process of creating output is an ongoing process of learning, experimentation, and iteration.
The more output one creates, the more opportunities one has to create something truly remarkable.
Can you create output?
You certainly can, if you put your heart into it.
Geniuses are known for creating new and unique ideas, and this is achieved through a process of continuous learning and creating output.
It’s essential to be open to new ideas, be willing to take risks, and have the ability to think creatively.
It should be something that you have been studying or researching for a while and that you believe is important and relevant to your field. You need to look for gaps in current knowledge and areas that need further exploration. Then go all in — learn, learn, learn.
New ideas are sure to come…
How to create output?
- Choose a topic: Pick a topic that you are passionate about and knowledgeable in.
- Research: Conduct a thorough literature review to understand the current state of research on your topic.
- Develop a thesis or research question: Use your literature review to develop a clear and concise thesis or research question that guides your research.
- Design and execute research: Based on your thesis or research question, design and execute a research study. Be sure to follow ethical guidelines and use appropriate research methods.
- Analyze and interpret data: Use statistical analysis or other methods to analyze and interpret the data you have collected. Look for patterns and trends that support or refute your thesis or research question.
- Write: Start writing your book, using your research and analysis to support your arguments and conclusions. Use clear and concise language and be sure to cite your sources properly.
- Revise and edit: Once you have a rough draft of your book, revise and edit it several times. Get feedback from peers, mentors, and other experts to ensure that your arguments and conclusions are sound and that your writing is clear and engaging.
- Publish it. Don’t wait.