Develop This Skill to Build a Strong Following
No, it is not “writing every day”…
While posting regularly sure helps, it’s not the final answer. In fact, you have to have a plan of the content you post and write something that is engaging your audience to read your stuff.
Not being heard is no reason for silence.
– Victor Hugo
Remember that building a strong following doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time and effort. It’s important to focus on providing value to your followers and to engage with them regularly.
But how are you going to do that?
In the following article I want to present 3 long-term strategies that should help you to achieve that.
1. Have something to say.
This does not mean that you have to have all the answers or be an expert on a particular subject. It simply means that you have a perspective and a point of view that is worth sharing.
- Build connections: It allows you to connect with others and build deeper relationships.
- Personal growth: It can help you to explore and develop your own ideas and thoughts, leading to personal growth and self-discovery.
- Influence others: Share your perspective and potentially influence others to consider your point of view.
2. Say it in your way.
When you say something in your own way, you are able to express your ideas and thoughts in a manner that is true to who you are and how you perceive the world.
This helps to ensure that your message is conveyed clearly and accurately, and that it resonates with your intended audience.
It also means that your ideas and perspectives will be unique and stand out, rather than being lost in a sea of similar voices.
- Be clear: Saying something in your own way allows you to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively.
- Be unique: It helps to establish your unique voice and perspective, which can be beneficial in both personal and professional contexts.
- Build self-esteem: It can also help to build confidence and self-esteem, as well as foster creativity and innovation.
3. Have a strong opinion.
By forming a well-considered and well-informed stance on a particular subject, one is able to make decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs.
The only possible effect one can have on the world is through unpopular ideas.
– Vivienne Westwood
This allows for a more coherent and consistent approach to life, as well as the ability to make choices that align with one’s core principles.
- Be authentic: Having a strong opinion allows you to be true to yourself and your values, and to live a life that is authentic to who you are.
- Be heard: It allows you to participate in the public sphere and make your voice heard. This can be important for creating positive change in your community, country, and the world.
- Have a well informed position: means that you have thought critically about a particular issue or topic and have formed a well-informed and well-considered position. This allows you to make decisions that align with your values and beliefs.
🔥 Genius Mastermind is a persona that is still being developed. More things need to be learned, more books need to be written. Follow for more articles on book-writing and how to write your own book to communicate your true self.
📕 The Secrets to Learn Any Language
📘 Speed Reading Genius
📗 Why Everything You Know About Making Money Is Wrong